Dear Narkasa Users,
Narkasa will delist BTT on 11/12/2021
Summary of the announcement made by the BitTorrent project team on December 6, 2021
- As of December 12, 2021 (SGT), the BTTC mainnet will be launched
- BTTC mainnet native token will continue the BTT cryptocurrency with the same name
- For the old BTT token with a total supply of 990,000,000,000, the new BTT cryptocurrency will continue to trade on the BTTC mainnet with a total supply of 990,000,000,000,000
- The name of the token currently on the Tron blockchain will be changed to BTTOLD.
- It will be possible to swap BTTOLD tokens being issued to BTT holders at a ratio of 1:1000.
As part of the announcement, the BitTorrent team has updated Narkasa users BTT tokens as BTTOLD. Narkasa's systems will not support the swap of BTTOLD for the new cryptocurrency BTT. During the calendar below, our users will be able to convert their BTTOLD tokens registered as BTT in Narkasa's systems to USDT or TRY through trading, or make BTT withdrawals
In order not to harm our users with the complexity that may arise from the name changes in the project and the high volatility that may occur during the transition between the old token and the new cryptocurrency;
From 12/11/2021 at 16:30 (UTC+3), BTT/TRY and BTT/USDT pairs will be stopped and user orders on the order table will be canceled by Narkasa. Before this date, you can trade BTT/TRY and BTT/USDT pairs with your BTT tokens. After this date, your BTT tokens can no longer be traded on BTT/TRY and BTT/USDT pairs.
BTT deposits will be discontinued from 12/11/2021 at 16:30 (UTC+3).
BTT withdrawals will be discontinued from 12/16/2021 at 16:30 (UTC+3). Before this date, you will be able to withdraw your BTT tokens from Narkasa to your wallets registered on the Tron blockchain. After this date, cryptocurrency withdrawals will not be possible with your BTT tokens.
Additional information: BTT minimum withdrawal limit has been lowered from 5000 BTT to one to avoid issues due to minimum withdrawal limits for cryptocurrencies, and BTT withdrawals are free.
Warning: BTT Tron token is defined as ID 1002000 in Narkasa systems. For BTT withdrawals, this Tron token ID compatibility should be checked on the platform/wallet you want to withdraw. NARKASA cannot be held responsible for such transactions made due to user error.
More detailed information about BTT can be found in our support article. ( https://support.narkasa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018990997-What-Is-BitTorrent-BTT- )
- BitTorrent Mainnet Announcement
- Withdrawal Commissions
- Minimum Trade Limits
- Minimum Withdrawal Amounts