How to Deposit Uniswap (UNI) to your Narkasa account?
Cryptocurrency deposit refers to the transfer of crypto assets to your Narkasa Cryptocurrency Trading Platform account from elsewhere.
1. Be sure to visit the official Narkasa site " https://www.narkasa.com/".
2. After logging into your account, open the "Balance" page by clicking the button in the upper right corner.
3. In the menu, click "Deposit" tab.
4. Choose "Uniswap (UNI)" from the Cryptocurrency/Fiat Currency options.
5. Copy the wallet address defined by Narkasa by clicking on the 'Copy Address' button and paste it into the wallet address section requested from you on the 'Crypto Withdrawal' page of the system you want to transfer.
Make sure that your shipping unit is the UNI cryptocurrency you selected in Narkasa and that the address you are pasting is accurate. Since the transfer channel is ERC20 in Narkasa, the ERC20 channel must also be selected on the opposite platform. Otherwise, you may be at risk of your cryptocurrency being suspended or lost.
Additional Information Submissions will be automatically processed to your account after 12 verifications.
Tip Alternatively, you can complete your transaction by clicking on the "Show QR Code" button and having the system you want to transfer money to read a QR code specially produced for you.
After completing the Cryptocurrency Withdrawal steps, you can see your last 5 financial transactions on the "Withdrawal" page.
You can read support article to get information about cryptocurrency deposit transaction fee from your Narkasa account.