In Narkasa, stop-limit orders and buy-to-sell transactions are explained on the PRO page with BTC/USDT parity. As well as being done on the PRO page, buy-sell transactions can be made with stop-limit orders on the Buy-Sell page.
You can click to trade on the Buy-Sell page.
When entering a stop-limit order; price, trigger price and quantity are entered. When the current price reaches the trigger price you entered, your order enters the order book from the price entered. In a nutshell, if we consider the Stop-Limit order as two separate orders;
- The order only waits until the current price trigger reaches the price (Stop order),
- When the current price trigger reaches the price, it enters the price entered in the order book and waits for the current price, such as the limit order, to reach the entered price.
For detailed information about stop-limit, please read our help article.
In BTC/USDT, purchases are made from the amount of BTC available in your wallet and from the amount of USDT in your wallet.
You can see the current prices of cryptocurrencies by clicking on the " Markets" tab on the homepage.
On the Markets page, you can see the current price of the pair or all the pairs you will choose the highest price, the lowest price, the change within 24 hours, and the trading volume of the selected cryptocurrency in Narkasa. You can type any cryptocurrency you want in the search box.
- Log in to your Narkasa account.
- Click the PRO page in the upper-left corner.
- Select the parity you want to trade. (For example, if you want to use the BTC/USDT)
- You must enter the price, trigger price and quantity you want to buy/sell by selecting the stop-limit order. You can trade with your existing USDT balance using the 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% buttons under the quantity tile to enter the quantity easily.
- You can see stop-limit orders in the " My Open Orders" panel after reaching the current price trigger.
- You can see your orders in the " My Trade History" panel.
In Narkasa, you can click to trade on the PRO page.