In Narkasa, buy-to-sell transactions with limit orders are explained on the PRO page with BTC/TRY parity. As well as being done on the PRO page, buy-sell transactions can be made with limit orders on the exchange page.
The limit order is the standard order type. The user determines the price and quantity with the limit order. In BTC/TRY, purchases are made from the amount of BTC available in your wallet and from the AMOUNT of TRY in your wallet.
For detailed information about the limit order, please read our help article.
You can see the current prices of cryptocurrencies by clicking on the " Markets" tab on the homepage.
On the Markets page, you can see the current price of the pair or all the pairs you will choose the highest price, the lowest price, the change within 24 hours, and the trading volume of the selected cryptocurrency in Narkasa. You can type any cryptocurrency you want in the search box.
- Log in to your Narkasa account.
- Click the PRO page in the upper-left corner.
- Select the parity you want to trade. (For example, if you want to trade the BTC/USDT )
- You must enter the price you want to trade buy/sell by selecting the limit order in the "Price" field and the quantity in the "Quantity" field. You can trade with your existing USDT balance using the 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% buttons under the quantity tile to enter the quantity easily.
- Limit orders occur when the current price is equalized to the specified price. You can see them in the "My Open Orders" panel until the orders completed.
- You can see your completed orders in the "My Trade History" panel.
In Narkasa, you can click to trade on the PROpage.